For sure, it can be quite confusing to choose the proper color combination for your kitchen. The room is mostly filled with appliances, so it’s important to choose the right shades to avoid any overwhelming nuance.
This job can be even way more challenging when you are dealing with a small kitchen. The wrong color combinations can make the room feel cramped and nobody would want to spend hours inside the room.
But no worries, we have some beautiful Kitchen Color Combination Ideas which are so worth adding to your reference list. You can check also sdlifts.co.uk
Kitchen Color Combination Ideas
Chic Neutral Style
Neutral shade is everyone’s favorite these days and it’s never a bad idea to bring one to your very own kitchen. In this idea, grey colorized the walls which match harmoniously with the style of the appliances.
Surprisingly, the floor cabinets are painted bright yellow which beautifully pops up the vibrant color to the room’s neutral overall look.
Stylish Farmhouse Decor
Of course, you will always see kitchens with farmhouse decorating styles in almost every latest home magazine and this idea is a nice inspiration to copy. The cabinets and flooring are finished with a rustic look which warms up the room with white nuance. They also give a nice texture beautifully to the decor.
To make the room more attractive, a splash of blue completes the color pallet.
Striking Rustic Decor
If those farmhouse kitchen decors with neutral looks don’t really suit your taste, then this kitchen color combination is the one that you will love. Those green cabinets totally bring the style of the room to a whole new level. They look striking around the neutral nuance of the decor.
An accent wall with an exposed brick look and wood flooring are the main elements to give a rustic touch to the decor.
Gorgeous Rustic Textures
Now, let’s go back to the kitchen with neutral nuance. In this kitchen color combination, light grey becomes the main color of the palette which creates an ultimate neutral nuance. The color doesn’t only paint the walls but also the cabinet as well.
The decor mainly relies on natural elements to enhance its beauty like those rustic wood shelves, a woven basket, blinds, and a distressed dining table.
Gorgeous Bright Design
This kitchen is surrounded by glass windows which perfectly lets the natural light in. With such a design, the room looks really bright and feels airy at the same time. The brightness of the room is even increased by its all-white overall look.
Rustic blinds and flooring burst natural warm shades to make the room look more attractive in every simple way.
Elegant Bright Decor
The kitchen cabinets in navy blue significantly add a bolder touch to this all-white kitchen. It’s a very inspiring way to colorize an all-white kitchen when natural elements don’t really suit you.
Further, the backsplash is covered with white small tiles to give more texture around but still keep everything harmonious.
Elegant All-White Decor
Another beautiful all-white kitchen that you should add to your top list. White colorized the walls, ceiling, cabinets, and backsplash beautifully, creating a very bright overall look.
A farmhouse-styled kitchen island in blue is the main focal point of the room which gives a bold color instantly. To warm up the decor, wood completes the decor which is applied to the flooring, vent hood, and stools.
(You may also like: 15+ Beautiful DIY Rustic Farmhouse Bedroom Decor Ideas)
Contemporary BW Decor
This kitchen color combination fits really well for you who love contemporary decorating style. White is the main color of the room which brightens it up beautifully. Then, black paint the cabinet and window frame to make the decor look bolder.
Those clean-lined elements create a very minimalist vibe around the kitchen.
Earthy Rustic Decor
Of course, the two-toned look of the cabinet is the centerpiece that turns this all-white kitchen into a stunning room. The floor-to-ceiling cabinet is designed with a rustic look with a gorgeous natural tone and texture. The flooring and hanging cabinets in green juxtapose the rustic cabinet in a very mesmerizing way.
Though the room is full of colors, gestures, and patterns, the neutral nuance of the room prevents everything to feel overwhelming.
Pretty Soft Decor
Are you looking for kitchen decor with soft nuance? This kitchen color combination is the one that you shouldn’t skip. The cabinets and countertop in soft sage green are the main focal point of the room which gives a soft beautiful touch to the decor. The pink vintage fridge matches the accent wall in a similar color, complementing the softness of the decor.
Bold Feminine Decor
This kitchen also comes with a feminine vibe due to the use of bold purple as the main color of the decor. The pieces of furniture and appliances in vintage design make it perfect for you who love farmhouse decorating style. A big window helps to bring natural light to the room so it doesn’t feel overwhelming.
Stunning Bright Decor
For those who are planning to have a kitchen with a striking color palette, you should use this one as an ultimate reference. The striking cabinets, of course, are the centerpiece of the room which adds high contrast to the decor. The floating cabinets even come with see-through doors which display the items inside gorgeously.
The fun doesn’t stop there, the backsplash area is covered with geometric tiles which even enhances the attractiveness all around.
(Check this out: How to Organize a Mudroom All by Yourself Quickly)
How to Deep Clean Kitchen Appliances
Now, you may have chosen one kitchen color combination and you need to remodel everything from the start. The very first thing that you have to do is to clean the appliances so you can start everything from the scratch.
Cleaning your kitchen appliances can sound like a big job to do. You are not motivated enough to get the job done even when they desperately need to get cleaned as soon as possible.
Hiring a pro may be the better idea but you will need to spend some money. That being said, it’s time to get up and clean those appliances.
For your reference, below we share with you a brief guide on how to deep clean kitchen appliances!
Grab these supplies:
- Dish soap
- Apple cider or white vinegar
- Oven cleaner
- Baking soda
- Dishwasher cleaner
- Rubber gloves
- Old toothbrush
Follow the steps below:
Clean the microwave and oven
With the help of an oven cleaner, you can clean the appliance easier, and here’s what you need to do:
- Open the door or any ventilation since the cleaner may have a strong smell.
- Wear your rubber gloves and spray the interior of the cabinet with the cleaner. Typically you will need to wait for several minutes before rinsing or you can check the instructions.
- Use a rag to wipe down the cleaner when the time is up.
While you are waiting for the oven cleaner to do its job, let’s move to the microwave:
- Mix a cup of water and some vinegar in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Place the mixture inside the microwave and set it until the mixture starts to boil.
- Turn the microwave off and leave the mixture inside for some minutes.
- Take out the mixture and wipe the microwave with a clean cloth.
- If you still find stubborn stains, use the 1:1 mixture of water and vinegar.
Clean the sink and disposal
Sink and disposal are parts of the kitchen that you can’t skip when you are deep-cleaning the room, of course.
- Dip the sponge into the mixture of water and dish soap, then wipe down the sink.
- Use an old toothbrush to clean difficult spots.
- Pour a half cup of vinegar and then half cup of baking soda into your disposal orderly.
- Cover the drain with a sink stopper as you notice a fizzy reaction. leave for 15 minutes.
- Take out the stopper and pour some hot water.
Clean the dishwasher
Cleaning the filter is an important step to clean your dishwasher.
- Empty the dishwasher and clean any debris.
- Find the filter and remove it.
- Run the filter under hot water while scrubbing it with an old toothbrush.
- Reinstall the filter properly.
- Follow the instruction of your dishwasher cleaner to deep clean it.
Clean the stove
Crumbs and grease are the main enemies of stoves.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe down the stove and make sure you clean up any crumbs as well. For those who use a gas stove, remove the burners and grates before wiping the stove down.
- Dip a dip sponge into the soapy water and scrub the stove.
- For stubborn grease, mix 2 parts of baking soda and 1 part of vinegar, apply the mixture to the stove, leave it for 20 minutes, and wipe it down with the soapy sponge.